How to Rank Higher Google Maps
Local SEO is essential because 60% searches on google are local. It means if you haven’t done your local SEO you are missing a big opportunity. Your business can rank higher google maps. So what does local SEO means?
Local SEO means an organic SEO like adding geographical component. And to improve your business locally you should increase local traffic for business.
So take a step to enhance visibility on Google ?
- Check your website is properly optimized for local search – Make sure that the website of your business is properly designed. On-site and offsite both are essential to get search by search engines. If you have this you have done 50% job.
- Show detailed information about business and products – If you displays complete information of your business, products with details this helps readers and customer relevantly. So be specific with all your information.
- Contact page with all details include complete name, address and phone number in the site – Sometimes customer visit your page and get what he want. If you have a simple contact option it becomes easy for visitor to contact you and deal. So adding contact details can be helpful for your business.
- Add a map or your business locations – It is possible now to add a map using google map on your website that helps to find your business location to prospective customers.
- Optimize your site for mobile devices – Now a days, lot of people tend to use mobile devices to search their requirements. So having a mobile optimise website is a must for you. If you don’t check it now.
- Getting testimonials from customer’s would be an added advantage – This is an additional benefit. If you find your customers are satisfied with you, you may ask them to write some best review which consequently helps to increase your business trust in market.
- Claim your Google My Business by registering your business on google – Adding your business in Google My Business helps you to create authority and build trust. Listing business in GMB helps a lot for small businesses.
- Social Media Marketing – In addition claim some popular social profiles by creating accounts in each like FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE+, Make sure to follow them religiously
- Be Creative – Invent some creative ideas to attract more customers
- Register Business in Local Directories – Index your website in local directories to associate with geographic region to rank higher google maps.
- Add Photos – Add photos of your business, office, product to showcase the visitors
- Interaction – Build relations with other local businesses, visit events and local organizations.
- Patience – Consistency is key so have patience
If you successfully improve local SEO, Surely you will be able to increase business by organic traffic. In conclusion will help to grow business. Make sure you have started this already. Don’t stay behind the world. Take initiative and Register here if you haven’t.